ACTIVE FRONT END 37KW 230 A 1
Delta AFE370A23A Active Front End Unit
We provide all Delta AC Drives, VFD’s, Delta AC Servo Motors, Delta Rotary Optical Encoders, Delta Motion Control Network, Delta Programmable Logic Controller, Delta Human Machine Interfaces, Delta Text Panels, Delta Temperature Controllers, Delta Industrial Fieldbus Solutions, Delta Pressure Sensor, Delta Brushless DC Motors as well as Delta Brushless DC Drives.
Delta AFE2000 Active Front End Unit
37kW, 230V, 3PH
Incorporating years of experience in AC motor drive development, Delta introduces the innovative AFE2000. This unit is designed for a wide range of applications and it achieves outstanding energy saving results. The AFE2000 does not dissipate excess heat into the air but converts it into reusable power that can be supplied back to the mains. The AFE2000 is yet another Delta product that contributes to improving efficiency and productivity and that fulfills our mission “to provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow”.
- Energy saving with AC/DC dual power flow control and corrects power factor up to 99%.
- Replaces traditional braking resistor for cost savings, space savings, and energy savings.
- PWM control substantially reduces peak of harmonic current wave and forms perfect sine wave current.
- IEEE STD.519–1992 standard for harmonic current distortation of less than 5%.
- Constant DC bus voltage that is not influenced by mains voltage fluctuation.
- Supports multiple DC bus intallation:
- Large-inertia load applications: roving machines, horizontal spiral centrifuges, drilling machines.
- 4-quadrant load applications: cranes, cargo elevators, passenger elevators, oil production machines.
- Quick brake applications: machine tools, high-speed spindles, bag making machines.
- Long-term feedback energy applications: wind power systems and water power systems.
- Parallel DC power supply applications: logistics and storage systems, wind power systems, LED lighting systems.
- Provides excellent power quality for the communication transmission systems of Power Line products.
- Overhead Traveling Crane